IngEstate: the Ingenico’s solution to remotely handle payment terminals and to manage software distribution on them.
Through user friendly interface, Ingestate provides a full visibility of terminal fleet hardware and software contents as well as reporting information.
In real-time, people in banks and PSP who are responsible of estate management can :
- Manage the terminal fleet
- Manage download campaigns
- Achieve full visibility on terminals and download campaign progress:
• HW statistics retrieval,
• Comprehensive reporting on performed actions,
• Detailed analysis tool
- Remotely install new terminals
- Remotely deploy applications, application's parameters, multimedia content, ...
- Securely deploy new banking keys based on Remote Key Injection feature
Ingenico’s advanced connectivity solutions provide the flexibility to deliver transaction data from any POS system over any telecom network, anywhere in the worlds Ingenico delivers always-on secured connectivity solution across GPRS channel.
With its GPRS connectivity solution, Ingenico is able to collect and route securely traffic from all GPRS terminals deployed on the field:
- within more than 100 countries
- towards any type of host (acquirer, value added service provider…)
In order to improve both geographical coverage and availability of the service Ingenico SIM cards are able to connect to several GPRS operators in very a large majority of countries where GPRS service is available.
GPRS module from Ingenico Extranet Portal provides:
- An easy-to-use interface with searchable SIM usage and SIM status information
- Online possibility of changing SIM statuses for permitted users
In a regulatory environment increasingly complex, banks and merchants face a challenge: to maximize the security of payment systems and cardholder data.
Ingenico allows compliance with the PCI Data Security Standard implementing a high performance, future proof, affordable PCI-compliant security solution that can be rolled out simply and successfully is paramount to ensuring complete peace of mind at every stage of the payment.
Ingenico’s end-to-end secure solution assists merchants in complying with PCI Data Security Standards, while simplifying and strengthening overall protection against fraud.
Incendo Online is a hosted service offer that bridges customer touch points with value-added service providers.
Incendo Online is a complete framework, based on internet-like technology, for the development, deployment and management of applications in a secure point of sale terminal.
Incendo Online uses standard web-based technologies and “smart client” architecture to provide a full end to end solution, including:
- Rapid development through the use of an XML-based environment
- Flexible and rapid deployment of applications and services to the terminal fleet
- Real-time update of services through a hosted online gateway
- A managed interface between the terminal and the VAS providers
- Back-office tools for customer to monitor service success, administrate service portfolio,
and to promote services to customers.